Wallaba shingles are made with a very durable timber used for many outdoor purposes. Wallaba shingles contain a natural oily resin in the timber which allows it to withstand the weather conditions as it does not absorb moisture due to the resins exuded. Wallaba is used for heavy construction, utility poles, shingles, sleepers, interior and exterior joinery, industrial flooring, fence posts and staves.
6 Reasons to Consider Wallaba Shingles
1. Highly resistant to insects and decay
2. No treatment required (live green!)
3. Highest fire-rated wood shingles
4. Life span of over 50 years
5. Less expensive than Cedar shingles
6. Easy to handle and install.